Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Malaysia - Paradise in Asia

I was truly excited when the contests - Malaysia Jao contest and Tourism Malaysia Blogathon in Mumbai! was announced through Blogadda.

When they asked to blog about 5 things that I would want to experience in Malaysia - I was thrilled when I visited the site Tourism Malaysia. When I browsed I found so many interesting places that were just mind-blowing. And so I have tried to pen down the best experiences I would like to have in Malaysia.

1. Facing my fears 
Being a person with a pheobia for dark places and water, would like to face my fears in a place like paradise.

Snorkelling in Pulau Redang, Kuala Terengganu and Scuba diving in Sipadan Island,Sabah




Exploring the unknown in Caves at Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak




2. Simplest pleasures with the love of my life
Being a kid with my 3yr old daughter while visiting theme parks, Legoland Theme park, Nusajaya, Johor in particular would bring back the fondest memories of my childhood days



3. Experiencing different cultures & traditions
Malaysia holds a variety of cultures & traditions that make you feel at ease even though you are away from home.

Sarawak Cultural Village - gives a flavour of the tradition music and enriches the knowledge about the lifestyle


Batu Caves, Selangor  - about the locals belief


Pekan Rabu, Kedah - some shopping time


4. Rejuvenating and Reconnecting to oneself
Relaxing on the beaches, watching the waves rise and fall in my hubby's arms or making sand castles with my little daughter and seeing her laugh is my definition of peace.

Tioman Island, Pahang


Pangkor Island, Perak


5. Living my Passion - Capturing the moment
Being my best by doing the best with my Nikon DSLR

Gunung Mulu National Park, Sarawak




Kinabalu Park, Sabah


Malaysia, the place to lose your inhabitions and experience free falling into ecstasy.

I am participating in the MalaysiaJao Blogathon Contest in association with BlogAdda.com

Image Courtesy - Tourism Malaysia(Official)

2 comments:

Fundy Blue said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this post. What a great variety of things you've highlighted! I've only seen a few parts of Malaysia outside Kuala Lumpur, but I love the country. I learned to scuba drive in the Perhentian Islands ~ awesome spot! Langkawi is beautiful. I climbed up and down every step at the Batu Caves, and it was worth every step. And Sarawak!!!!! It would be fun to see you win!

Amazing wonders in my life said...

Thanks a lot... your wishes means a lot.. I have just written from my heart.. What actually I wanna do @Malaysia. If I win or lose, one day will surely visit and explore Malaysia.