Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Motivating myself with my loved ones


I hate being guided or given instructions... I love to rule over myself. But some point of time, I want someone to just listen what I have to say and what I feel. I know my people around me care for me and love me but when they start advising me I feel frustrated and get into the mode of depression. 


Initially, I did not know how to come out of it but now I have found a way out. When I feel I need to be motivated I plan for an outing where I get to laugh out loud, play and get to remove my frustration with ease. 


There are so many memorable days, love to share few #together moments


When entire family is met, there is so much of warmth, love and fun - I experienced the real fun recently when I met all my cousins on one of our cousins engagement. It was an unexpected plan to meet after the occasion. It turned out to be huge hit.  Including all the elders of the family, we had a great time. The time brought all beautiful moments #together which we use to spend during our childhood times.




Life is an ongoing process, sometimes we need to pause for a while to rejuvenate ourselves. I got to chat with my cousins who are equally educated and were also in the same boat as I was. We got to share our thoughts and experiences and not to miss out... a fun filled afternoon. 

There was one more an unplanned occasion where my family members planned a quick outing as we had to get back to our schedule in Mumbai


I got to do so many things in that short outing... The bus ride.. I always loved roadside dabba food. My Br0-in-law knew I love that kind of food. So, he took us to eat there while we were on the way to the riverside. That food was so delicious. It brought back the memories of me having with my dad near his office which was situated in a village.

This experience actually motivated me to have a positive approach  "where your own mindset matters". In little time we had, we achieved so much more... fun and #togetherness.



A part of Bird's life... it played an equal importance in my life


Lesson learnt- "#Together we can achieve the impossible thing"


Next to my house, there is a group of Sparrows which build their nest regularly (its a regular place for their little ones). Normally when I'm passing by, these crows wants to attack them, so I chase them away. Apparently that day, I was shocked to see these group of sparrows, the way they chased this crow which came to attack their little ones. I learnt a lesson there... Whether you are big or small, size doesn't matter - if you have a firm mind with determination anything can be achieved being #together.




This post is for the Housing

2 comments:

Anita Sabat said...

Truly!
Fun times when we are together with loved ones! Nice pics :)

Breathtaking said...

Hello!:) Having a mind of your own and being independent is the way to go. I usually say sweetly please don't give me advice unless I ask for it.:=) I'm glad you enjoyed your day out. It's nice to have something to look forward to, and plan ahead. You have a large family, and it's a lovely photo.
Regards.